The First Step!

when did it all start!!

everyone has a memory of when and how did their passion ignite, mine started when i was in my engineering,
while i had a passion towards design  element of machines, i developed a particular interest in Motorcycles.
over my college days i learnt the design elements and product sketching and later on basics of motorcycles.

on completion of college and with no mood of job i started building my first bike.i had a spare yamaha enticer
at home that was rotting away and with monetary help from my parents i bought an angle grinder, a socket wrench set
and a drill machine. i found a place which rented out welding machines at  inr 100 a day. well thats it!!

i was lucky to have supportive parents at that time and hence i could even go forward with a build of which i absolutely
 had no idea. Did i mention i also has hired an experienced welder! While he also had no idea as to how and what goes into
a motorcycle build, he somehow got hold of the passion that was there with me and we figured out everything step by step.
This bike was made as a chopper with high rake angle and a hard tail chassis. BDW they are not at all comfortable!

Not my best work,but i do pride myself that i took the decision and atleast gave it a fair shot and the rest is History!

Comments